Friday, January 4, 2013

clothes

Alright, I am gonna skip the new year, new resolution, new plan, back to blogging stuff at this point. Might get to it later.

Something I find really annoying is clothes shopping. Don't get me wrong - there's is way more shops and opportunities to find clothes in my size these days - but those clothes???

Who wants to wear a tent? And whoever thinks big people should wear even bigger clothes? I don't want to wear something that looks like you could spend a 2-week camping vacation in.

So they give it fancy names like 'tunica' - just to make something that makes you look like an over sized bat sound fancier. Ugh.

And those prints? I don't want no smurfs, mickey mouse or skulls on my shirt. Or leopard print. Or anything of that sort.

Can they not simply make the normal clothes a couple sizes bigger?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jules, are you still in Germany? I have no idea what the options are there, or even what size you are. But I have found the best plus size clothes to be online. Sure, it's kind of a shot in the dark and there is the hassle of returns and stuff when items don't fit right. But that's where I think the cool looking stuff is to be found. (I'm wondering if Kiyonna, Evans, etc. ships to Germany?)

    ReplyDelete