Wednesday, March 21, 2012

return after another hiatus...

yet another hiatus.

It just would have been too much to throw in weight loss issues on top of things i have been dealing with the package that was handed to me.

Not all bad, but very time and energy consuming. I didn't even read blogs anymore for a while, something I usually keep on doing even if I don't blog myself.

So a lot to catch up on.

I want to catch up, put the last 6 weeks or so in one post, which seems rather impossible. It was a roller coaster of emotions. Very unexpectedly I engaged in a relationship - it just happened, it wasn't planned, it just happened...

And then it ended.

Which is for the better, I am sure. Yet it hurts - big time.

So - this is the first step back. Will catch up on the whole story step by step...

1 comment: