I can't believe it. I am hurt. Injured. I cannot walk.
What started out as almost nothing is now an infected toe that leaves me unable to walk basically.
Which is dangerous. Because now I am home-bound, when I really should be getting out and do things, after a week of holiday-coma in order to not get depressed.
I admit, still going to the gym with a half-infected toe yesterday, probably wasn't the best idea - but I thought it would go away by itself. But walking all day and the gym has taken its toll.
I could cry right now. When it comes to serious health issues that require further assistance I really get desperate and helpless. I absolutely HATE to not be in full charge of my body.
And it's just another gentle reminder, that I am all by myself, have to take care of literally everything on my own.
Tonight I had planned to go to a body combat class. No can do. I just wanna cry and make this go away.
HUGS sister.
ReplyDeleteIn a different way but the same I get this 100%.
Mine is/was my back...
Thanks so much. A problem shared is a problem halved....that's what they say.... hope you get well soon.
ReplyDelete