To be honest? I don't know.
There would have been a ton of things to blog about in the last weeks, months even. But I guess it's a good thing living one's life rather than spending too much time on the PC.
On the other hand, I miss the reflection time. Then again I was never into it enough to actually create some traffic or to have much feedback. So in the end I never really knew if anyone even reads anything at all. As I am some sort of communication freak and as communication usually goes both ways, I am starting to wonder if this is the right medium for me.
Mh... then again, putting things 'out there', and reading about other people's stories, I believe, has helped me a great deal in the last 2 years or so.
So, as you can see, I cannot make up my mind.
One thing I do have to admit, mainly to myself though, is that I will never be a regular, consistent blogger whose story is easily to follow. And I should stop feeling bad about it. Accept that that's just the way I am. Or the way I blog. !
Definitely don't feel bad about it!! Just do your own thing and blog the way you blog. I tend to be "all over the place" with my blogging. I write what's on my mind, and recently went many months without writing anything, and really, in those months, I had a LOT on my mind! I enjoy reading other's stories.
ReplyDeleteJust do your thing! :)