I would be very grateful for some insight on this one.
Usually I would not ask for comments - but if you read this I kindly ask you to drop me your opinion.
My Personal Trainer (who in my opinion must me related to the Dalai Lama) came up with the proposition of starting a project together.
I have been training for him for 2 years, and not only has helped with grow healthy and fit but has also provided me with a ridiculous amount of positivity through the years.
If I didn't know any better I would assume he has been sitting on a mountain meditating for 30 years - I have never met anyone as positive, giving, down to earth and real in my whole life. There is not a piece of negativity in him. Beautiful inside out.
Now - enough of the gushing (although I could go on forever) - he has seen me grow and evolve and wants me - or rather us to spread this. Make people feel better about themselves. Mainly addressing people with weight issues.
For the last week I have been wrapped up terrible in self-doubt. I am still overweight. I am far from where I want to be, weight-wise. I have no education in this field whatsoever. Just a ton of experience.
I was excited at first, because this is something I WANT to do - badly. And I think I could be good at it. But I don't trust myself.
I have no idea how to start a business. a project. I am scared shitless. Suprisingly, asking a couple of people I trust, not one person said something negative. Everybody got hooked up on the idea and said I should do it. Nobody doubted my abilities. Except myself.
So - if you would ever see some sort of coach or counselor - what would you expect from them? Would you go see one to begin with? What topics or issues would you want to work on? What would you require assistance with? Talk about? Would you rather talk to someone like Jillian Michaels who supposedly reached all their (weigh-) goals or would you prefer talking to someone who doesn't have all the answers yet, but is a little further along the way than you are?
Once again, I would really appreciate any criticism - positive or negative...
No comments:
Post a Comment