literally. and figuratively.
And who ever can tell me what song this line is from, will win some free diet advice!!! :-S
Sorry about the sarcasm. Just feeling very sarcastic right now.
I've been up in weight. I've been up in mood. I've been down in weight. And I've been down with my mood, too. And the 'in between'? When I am up in mood i go down in weight. And vice versa.
Where is the balance?
If this was only about the weight. Or the weight loss. Things would be rather easy. Just burn more that you consume. Have a caloric minus every day. And you will lose weight. As simple as that. That's what it comes down to on the physical side. Right?
If the emotional side wasn't so imbalanced and confused. Torn, hurt, excited, stressed, sad, exhausted, tired, lonely, desperate, etc... if I knew a way to handle my emotions differently, I would not have become overweight to begin with.
But this is what I do. This is what I did all my life. When I cannot bear the feelings, I stuff them down.
How does one learn to find different strategies? And apply them? Does it have to be such a painstakingly sloooooow process? WHY, oh why is change so hard?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment