Friday, July 29, 2011

madness

I am so fed up.

Thinking about food. Thinking baout calories, educating myself about carbs, proteins, sugars, saturated and non-saturated fats, oil vs butter, trying to be on a 'plan' according to new studies, success stories, blogs, cookbooks...bla

And everyone has a different opinion. Everything in moderation. Or low-carb. No sugar. Or no dairy. Vegetarian. High vitamin.... supplements, no supplements?

Baaah.... I cannot take it anymore. It's madness. There is barely no resourse left in my days to think of anything else!

Whatever happend to 'normal eating'??? When did people become obsessed with what to when put into their mouths...

I am quite sure my grandmother never wasted a thought on these kinda things. She just cooked, and ate. And so did the family back then. They would eat whatever was growing in their garden, or their neighbor's garden according to season.

She would cook whatever she was used to or learned from her mum. I am sure she had no idea about carbs, proteins, sugars, fats, whatever.

And yet, she was never overweight.

I have all this useless knowledge with opponing ideas and theories that is just driving me crazy -

and I am highly overweight.

Something's seriously wrong here.

I am tired of spending my time, life, energy on THINKING about food, nutrition, calories....

How can I become a normal person? Normal weight? Thinking about whatever EXCEPT food???

No comments:

Post a Comment