I woke up early this morning - to go to a Sh'Bam class in the gym (I still find the name hilarious, but the class is fun ...)
Walked down the stairs from my apartment, had a little chat with the neighbors (in DUTCH which I am quite proud of), went looking for my bike...which I couldn't find right away (not an unusual thing in Amsterdam).
After walking the street for a couple of minutes all I could find was the broken lock.
Bike gone. Stolen. Last night.
I am super angry.
I loved this bike. I named it Jon. It had a name even. And Jon was very pretty and reliable. Until this morning.
So instead of going to the gym I went to get myself a new bike - expenses I wasn't planning on this month. But I need a bike.
So I got myself a new one. It's green this time. Not as pretty as the last, but working quite well.


No comments:
Post a Comment