Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just a sh**tty Meme

Without any further introduction - here we go Jack:




Achilles heel: emotionally: rejection, physically: belly

Battle cry: I am strong, I am beautiful and I will make it!! - Alles wird gut!

Casket size: small - that's the plan anyways

Deformity: belly - big time!

Embarrassing nickname: Schnittchen

Fish I’d most like to be if I were somehow, for some reason, forced to be turned into a fish:  ray

Getaway route: right to the right corner of my bed unter a couple of blankets, phones, cell phones, door bell and computer turned off, please

Hillbilly name: 
Betty Sue Carter

Inanimate object I most resemble: TV - especially when drunk I can be very entertaining!

“Jack”, Favorite blogger named: relax.have faith.be happy.


Knot I have most trouble untying: ground-line hitch, especially if it's in my gym-shoes...which only happens accidently of course... or when I am about to have Personal Training...

Last lesson learned: sometimes life surprises you

Middle letter of middle name: V


Nearest Chinese restaurant: no clue, fortunately


Oldest person I know: my uncle, I guess


Pancakes, Favorite topping for: banana


Quality I wish I had more of: emotional regulation


Rap artist I’d most like to chillax with: Sean Paul (is that rap?)


Salad dressing I despise most: none really, unless you put funky herbs in it, like ginger or coriander


TV show I wish would disappear forever: biggest loser!!


Underwear, Favorite kind/color: classic black please


Vice that I wish I could do away with: smoking


Website that I check first every day: facebook


Xerox, Funniest thing I’ve copied on: nothin' so far


“Yes,” Dumbest thing to which I’ve answered: What's your name?


Zombie, Favorite “brain” dish if I ever became a: mh...  Do Zomies benefit from the brain they consume? If so 
Noam Chomsky, or Paul Ekman...

No comments:

Post a Comment