Sunday, March 20, 2011

Clothes...

I am having some serious clothe-issues. Not with the new stuff of course, I am at risk to turn into a shop-aholic actually - but with the old stuff.

With the clothes that have been in the closet for years and years, that I was hoping to fit into again - one day.

Well for most of those that times has actually come, or passed even - but they are either too big, completely unfashionable or just don't fit right.

Last weekend I packed a huge box full of stuff that is too big - to send to a friend. Which I still haven't done. For some odd reason it makes me sad. Cannot let go wuite yet. Which is so strange - I should be happy they are too big! That I can give them away and make someone else happy with them. Shouldn't I?

I was just trying on some old shirts, that I thought were soo chic - they fit - but just don't look right -

maybe because not only have I lost a reasonable amount of weight, but also because I gained some muscles which shape my body differently.

So I guess I am just gonna get rid of them too. Let go - which is odd cause I have been hanging on to them for so long. Just like I did with my weight.

then again, on the bright side: there's more room for new clothes.

And just yesterday I was quite successful with such an undertaking:

- a pair of black, tight jeans in size 46 (US16)  (OMG - is that really me?)
- a pair of comfy cargo-like pants in size 44 (US 14) (really? is that actually posible???)
- a grey skirt
- a pair of black boots
- a pair of cute little back pumps (something I have never worn in my entire life)

I will post pictures of these days.

Who would have thought shopping / dressing would be sooo much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment