Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So much has happened lately and I seriously need to go back to more blogging.

But it seems I have other priorities lately, as life is actually happening for me, for the first time really.... I don't even know where to begin.

Just 2 very good news for now. After spontaneously quitting my job, I sent one application, had one interview, and got the job!! A position in logistics with a well-known computer company - starting 1st december already!

AND - I am so happy, that as of this morning, I managed to get under the my weight-barrier I wrote about in August.

Since April I have been struggling with that certain number on the scale, could not get below, but now I have surpassed it!

As of today I lost 26,5 kg -  58.5 lbs and I am sure I can go on now.....

Half a year it took me fo cross that line, but persistence pays off, eventyually, it seems.

I am delighted!

1 comment: