I am sorry but i need to say this. I just threw up. I have never ever done that before. And I did not even mean to, it kinda came by itself because i felt so full. I didn't provoke it.
I have never ever done this before. There were times when I whished I could. Usually I even have a hard time when I am actually sick - now I just felt the urge, or it coming rather.
I am so lost here, i don't know what's doing on. I can reach none of my friends that I ould actually talk to right now.
I am stuck here, at my mum's place, I am crying, lost, angry and have no clue what to do.
There's a train going back in 3 hours, and I dunno if I should just take it.
My mum just got ouy of the hospital today and she should not be doing much. So she might need more help. My brother is leaving for the weekend tomorrow morning and her best friend is going in vacation tomorrow too.
So I am the only one, and I can't bear it. I can't take it anymore. I have to leave. I have to go. I have to get away. I seriously cannot take it anymore.
I am so desperate.
Sounds like stress is taking its toll on you, Jules. Get out of the house and go for a long walk. It's easy to slip into old ways and bad habits, but keep fighting to keep up the healthy, positive changes in your life. Sometimes we let circumstance give us permission to act outside our own self-interest. It's hard to get through a situation like you're currently in, but it can be a very empowering feeling if you can manage to at least fight a draw with your inner demons. Best of luck to you, kiddo...
ReplyDelete