Wednesday, September 8, 2010

On Sunday...

I tried to forgive him.

On Monday I found the guts to start taking care of myself and the most pressing subjects on money and debts.
I called offices, I sent letter, I filed documents....

On Tuesday it's all coming back to be. I guess facing the fear has it's debts to pay as well.

I have this urge to binge right after I wake up. All I manage to do all day is eat, sleep, watch crap on TV... and go shopping to buy some more crap to eat,

Let's see how Wednesday will go...

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's not really about the money, it's about the betrayal you feel from your own father. I totally understand that. You do need to find a way to stop feeling guilty about doing fun things, going out and having fun once in a while. Oh, and I'm pretty bad with my money too...I have this feeling "it's only money", and I've spend a long time depriving myself because of my weight. I decided this year not to do that anymore! You deserve fun too!

    ReplyDelete