Monday, August 2, 2010

Body Pump

For about half a year I've been wanting to go to a class of Body Pump - I was too scared.

Today I finnally DID IT! One whole hour of squats, lunges, weight lifting, push ups... you name it, I DID IT!

HA!

I feel soooo good. So great. I meade it through the whole class... I DID IT!!

I'm so proud, totally exhausted, but happy.

So much more to say - but I guess that's gotta wait.... at least until I can move my arms properly again

:-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jules. I did my first Body Pump class in almost 20 years last Friday morning, and this morning was the first time I could get out of bed and sit down onto the toilet and bend over to pick stuff up from the floor without dying. I look forward to this Friday morning's class (*_*)

    ReplyDelete