That was one hell of a day yesterday - I worked 10 f**** hours and was soo exhausted afterwards. All I wanted was my couch but I had my personal training scheduled right after! So I went.
I could not do much because I had so few energy left. But I did it anyways. My trainer is great - he picks me up at whatever state I am in and adjusts the training accordingly. And with this amazing smile of his I keep going with the excercises even when I think I can't.
I walked back home afterwards, feeling completely delighted and happy and like my strength is finally coming back to me, like I can achieve something again. Amazing. And I was happy after a couple of weeks of missing this *lightness*.
The lesson here is that I need to work out if I want to avoid my depression coming back. Cause it's sneaky and deceitful - it's lurking behind every tree waiting for me to let my guard down. But I won't!!
Have a great workout everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment