Wednesday, July 21, 2010

fighting the way back

It seeems I really have to fight my way back!

I went to the gym yesterday - spent 45 minutes on the crosstrainer - felt really good. But after beeing ill for 3 weeks I notice the difference and I am very upset about having lost some strength.

I have some personal training scheduled on Wednesday and soon hope to do some Zumba again.

But making myself actually go to the gym seems harder these days. Those negative voices in my head are far too loud these days. According to them I am not good enough... in anything.

According to me, I find myself getting better slowly though. Shut up you voices already. I am blogging again. I am reading blogs again. I went to the gym and will do that again tonight and tomorrow. Eating was pretty good too yesterday.

I'll get there! No matter what it takes. I refuse to let myself down. I will fight!


**********
This was what I wrote yesterday and somehow forgot to publish. 


My eating was pretty good again yesterday - then I was invited for a late birthday dinner. We had an amazing steak and I did not have too many carbs. Not perfect - not too bad either. 


Personal training tonight - after the 10 hours of work that expect me today - *sigh*. I am working overtime for some extra cash - but I don't know how long I can keep up with that. I need to find a balance between working, working out, a social life and relaxing. But these days I don't know how to. Just don't know... 


Until then at least I will hope to do a little blogging every morning. 


Cannot wait for this day to be over... 



No comments:

Post a Comment