Monday, July 19, 2010

For some reason...

I have stopped blogging. It was not concious decision - it just happened.

I never realized how much of an aid it actually was - now that I have not been so good on the whole weight-loss thing I feel like a big failure.

Feeling depressed even - after a long time. I need to get back. Back to the plan.

I was really ill for 3 weeks and could not go the gym at all. And I missed it. I realized how much I need it these days, not only to lose weight and gain strength, but also to be happy and NOT be depressed.

Did you know that excercising is a great anti-depressant?

So - I'm back - I have to make myself blog - read blogs, comment on blogs...

Help me out here...

2 comments:

  1. GOOD for you!! Just making the effort and knowing that you need to get back blogging is a GIANT step in the right direction! I have been reading blogs on people loosing weight. I am needing to loose about 70 lbs. I want to get started, but it seems soooo hard and I always have an excuse. I have lost some, but then will gain most of it back. I never knew what a motivator it is to read others blogs. It is very encouriging. It makes you realize that you are not the only one who struggles with weight and all that entails. The uncontrollable cravings,binges,hiding food, ect.. Reading these have given me courage that I CAN do this. Thanks for taking the time to post. It looks like you have lost ALOT of weight allready. I am PROUD of you. You CAN loose the rest of the weight you are wanting to loose. Hang in there girl!! I am encourged to begin my journey. Who knows, I may even blog myself. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please! blog yourself! and thank you so much for the encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete