I made it. I made it through the day. I made it through the job interview (which went well - now I am waiting for the 2nd round). Also I actually went to the birthdayparty - and man - did I have fun...
I was planning to go with 4 four friends of mine as it was in a club and I thought I would not know anybody there, besides the host. By 8 pm 3 of them had cancelled to go with me and I was in tears - almost decided not to go myself.
Fortunately my lovely roommate made me go. We arrived at a weird looking club - just a golden door, where you had to ring the doorbell to get in. Strange. Again, I was so insecure, I was almost on my way back home.
But we entered, and we warmly welcomed. The place was really nice and turns out I knew some people from the gym who happily started talking to us. In fact I had a great time. I met some more people - and when my roommate left early - I stayed -BY MYSELF. I was confident enough with a bunch of people I fairly know to keep on partying. (would never have been possible a year ago... I am amazed by myself).
We even went to another club after this one closed. I was in bed by 3:30 this morning and had to get up at 8.
As for my trainer... he is a great host, introduced me to some people and eventually said we would have to go for drinks sometime (oh.my.god.).
I was almost giving up on the idea of him - but I can't now, can I?
There would be so much more to tell about that night... I guess I'll post part II of the story later on today...
I am just so delighted despite the lack of sleep - off to work now. Hungover and sleep-deprived - but sooo happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment