Sunday, March 28, 2010

new clothes and such...

Having after-work drinks on Friday a colleague came up to me saying that he had been looking for me and not realized that it actually was me, who was almost sitting next to him. He had looked at me from the side, and thought it was someone else. Someone skinnier - haha...



I wanted to take a very quick trip to the H&M on Thursday, because they have a department for the BIG CLOTHES (BIB - big is beautiful (apparently)). I hated all of them. They all look like a tent - something you could spend your holidays in at camping site, near a cute little lake maybe...



Why can't they not just make normal clothes bigger, rather than trying to drown you in a sea of fabric?!?



Anyways - the shopping trip turned out to become a three and a half our shopping marathon - BECAUSE it turned out - very unexpectedly - that I can actually fit in NORMAL CLOTHES again. In XL of course - but I BOUGHT STUFF FROM THE NORMAL PEOPLES SECTION!?!



I don't even remember the last time I did that! I tried on some shirts, and they just fit me! How amazing is that?



Will post pictures soon!



Great Sunday to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. you are so right, many plus sized clothes are just horrible! Hope you find something you love soon.

    ReplyDelete