Wednesday, February 3, 2010

crazy-calorie-burn-day

When the sun was shining this morning I decided to walk to work, which took about 45 mintes.

Finally after almost 5 months of being in the gym, I found someone to go to a course with me and did my first ever ZUMBA-class!!!! I LOVE IT!



The instructor is probably the most energetic and radiant person I have ever seen - and as I did not have to go by myself I wasn't too insecure about the whole thing. Funny enough my friend quit the lass, and I made it through.

As I was in the gym early I spent 25 mines / 300 calories on the cross trainer before and 25 mintues / 130 calories on the treadmill after the class...

Then I rode my bike home - and now I am exhausted but really happy - excercising is my new therapy - works so much better than chocolate - believe me!!!

1 comment:

  1. SOunds like an awesome workout day. I need to find that groove, I've been avoiding the zumba class, too intimidating. Might have to take that plunge, it seems like everyone is loving it.

    ReplyDelete