Friday, January 15, 2010

A little late

I meant to report the 10 week challlenge results on Thursday - but to be honest, I had something better to do last night.
Anyways - here it comes. I proudly announce that I have reached all my goals for the first week. It started off badly but I managed to get there. I guess I still suffer from procrastination - but in the end I usually get there:

- be at my pre-Christmas weight by the end of the week = lose 1.8 lbs in the first week    DONE
 
- go to the gym at least 3 times  DONE - I actually went 4 times, from Monday to Thursday

- count calories one day of this week (I despise calory-counting!!! - but it'll do me good to have a better understanding of what I put into my mouth all day)  DONE - I counted on Wednesday and consumed about   1850 kcal that day

WEIGHT after week I  - 255.7 lbs = 116.1 kg

YES YES YES!!!
****************

GOALS for week II

- 4 days of gym

- count / estimate calories for 2 days

- go below 115 kg = which means losing 2.6 lbs or 1.2 kg

- try on my bathing suit (as a preparation to actually go swimming)

**********

And last but not least - the juicy detail about myself:

I have the biggest crush on my personal trainer! Which also was the reason I could not post all this last night, because I met him at the gym yesterday and he came up to talk to me (even though we didn't have an appointment). We talked for a while and actually left together. He even offered me a ride home on the back of his bike - which I unfortunately refused out of insecurity (and because I feel far to heavy for something like that)....





1 comment:

  1. Hmmm - this crush could be exactly what you need to propel yourself where you want to be - both physically and socially. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete