I just had another session of personal training, with the cutest, most sensitive trainer in the world - who understands my insecurities about my physics and has been pushing me very gently into feeling so much better about my body and myself. This training is truly amazing...
One thing he keeps repeating ist how I make him proud of his work because he noticed how much better and more secure I feel about myself - and that I come to the training with a smile... and how I should be proud of myself.
That's just some of the nice things he says... *sigh*
Unfortunately this crush is not fading - it just gets worse - I try to remind myself that this is just his job... he must be nice to his customers and so on and so forth.
But - I have the feeling he really gets me and just knows how far he can push me...
Anyways - he asked me today whether I wanted to be on his website!! ME - ON A WEBSITE.
A short video maybe and I could also write about my training experience....
Smart as I am I ofered my expertise in writing, proofreading, editing and translating... in case he would need help with it - and I am pretty sure he liked the offer and will come back to me.
So there's a reason to meet outside the gym.
I could go on and on about what he said, how we laugh - analyze whether he actually like me or not - trying to stay grounded and telling myself that he is just doing his job and nothing else... the fact of the matter is - I don't know.
All I know is that I feel 13 years old - keep talking to my girlfriends about him - AND WILL BE ON HIS WEBSITE.
Is it naïve of me to actually think someone whose life is all about physical build and muscles would consider an overweight client as... ?
No comments:
Post a Comment