Just in case anyone cares - I am still there. I am still (kind of) on track. I don't eat perfectly - but I don't eat crazy either. But avoid the scale out of fear I have gained some weight. (smart tactic, I know)
I'm just busy - and so tired. Probably due to the lack of sun. I basically miss all daylight - because of work. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about it.
I should come back to blogging - I should catch up on reading blogs, I should go back to eating better, I should go to the gym more often (tonight!!!)
And I will! But I need time. If there's one thing I have learned on my journey, it is that I need time. It's a process and I get better slooowly - very sloooowly. And I am not 'straight' in how I do it.
I just need to remember to go back on track, and I always do - eventually. But it takes time.
So - maybe I will get myself onto the scale one of these days, first step to focus more on my weighloss again.
Eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment