Thursday, September 17, 2009

so what?!?

I feel bad at the moment - so what?
Happens to most people once in a while, right?

Usually I twist my brain until I find out the underlying cause - and I have, but I cannot find it.
So I have decided to just feel bad for a while, until it goes away.

My explanation is:
- sadness after my friend left
- hormonal reason because it's that time of the month
- having the late shift at work this week, which messes up my routine

That's it. No more analyzing. I will get better eventually - actually I am just having a pretty, colorful, homemade fresh salad right now.

And I will now officially declare this moment Thursday 8:30 pm Central European Time, as the beginning of me feeling better after a couple of rough days!

Tomorrow is Friday already, the weekend is close, I will be back to the early shift next week, I will start taking care of things and myself better from now on! HA!

There you go bad mood, gotcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment