By definition, I believe, there is no such thing like a 'good problem'.
Still - I had one.
All my pants were too wide. Too big, too loose, falling off my ass basically.
That indeed IS a good problem, don't you think?
Now what should we call it?
A 'gooblem' maybe? Hey, it seems weightloss is making me creative.
Anyways, I fixed my 'gooblem' just now, by sewing them all tighter! Yeah! I am gonna wait a little longer before buying new stuff, as first of all it would be quite expensive on the long run, on the other hand it's kind of a back door; if I don't succeed, I can still loosen them up again (which is totally the wrong kind of thinking, I know I know....)
So much more to say, but neither enough time nor energy these days.
What I want to say though, is that I really appreciate those 3 people actually following my blog! For quite some time I had to push myself in keeping it up, as nobody read it.
Good problems are still problems. You're lucky you can sew...I've had to staple my loose clothes tighter. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe best way to get more readers is to do two things (1) blog regularly and (2) spend a lot of time commenting on other people's blogs. Not just the "way to go" comments either; really try to add something to the conversation. People read those comments, find them interesting and follow the link back to your blog. That's the surest way to develop a following.
I think it's wonderful that your clothes are getting bigger. Just as a loser myself I'd just encourage you to get rid of the pants and other clothes as you outgrow them. (You know when you can't take them in anymore). Then it's like telling yourself - no going back!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jack on the commenting on other people's blogs as a way to let people find you! This is my first visit to your blog!