There's always two way of looking at things. A negative and a positive. So after spending the night before last in the bathroom basically, due to some 'fresh falafel' I had on Friday, I am just gonna look at it, as a headstart of waitloss.
The only good thing about being so f*cking sick, are the numbers on the scale. I am aware that most of the 'weight' I lost due to this stomach bug is probably the lack of water in my body - but the decreased number on the scale still put me in a better mood. This morning I saw a total loss of 18,7 lbs.
With all the change in my lífe recently and with the new, stressful job I had a perfect excuse for myself why I didn't put more effort on my weightloss-journey. This will end now. I had to realize that I have not been taking good enough care of myself in the last couple of weeks. I put everything else first: the job, friends, family, and had no time and space for myself. This also has to end. I need to make sure that I am taken care of.
So - I made the decision to count calories. At least for a while. I absolutely hate it. Running numbers all day usually drives me nuts. And triggers bad eating behaviour because I am so upset about the regulation and restriction. Well - in order to learn what I can eat in which amounts it's just something I have to go through. I will try not to count calories all day, but plan my eating for the whole day. I hate it - but if that's what it takes, that's what I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment