Not only do I feel understood, by I can analyze my own progress in others, some have come very far and are a great motivation, others may be are a little behind in their progress and it makes me happy to suggest ideas in my comments that have helped me in the past.
When I checked one of the blogs I read frequently I noticed how my comment was appreciated. Look here, if you're interested http://justanotherfatblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/finding-my-voice.html
Thank you people. Seems like I am on the right track, and what I frequently need is reassurence.
Another thing, I have decided to take my weight off this blog - for now. Eventually people I personally know will read this - and I still feel embaressed about numbers (which is kinda stupid, I know). I guess after I have reached a certain goal I will post my successes.
For now, I just have to stick with the little steps. With the little steps that added up to 6.5 lbs I have lost in the last month - or for the other Germans out there 3 kg. I HATE little steps. I want to lose 30 lbs in a week, PLEASE. But, if there's is one thing I had to learn, it is the concept of PROCESS. I still don't like it, but things take time. Constant dripping wears away the stone. And patience is a virtue after all.

I had 'patience' in gaining weight, now I gotta have patience losing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment