Friday, April 24, 2009

For starters…




…I’ll have the Mozarella sticks, please!


Ok folks,

so here is my blog now. Let’s see how it develops, whether I will be able to maintain it, how long I will keep up with writing regularly...

I have been having this thought – although being overweight sucks (some of you might know. I have been reading some weightloss and transformation blogs lately, which I will put on my blogroll later on) there is a good side to it. Despite the entire struggle, the pain, the teasing, the health related dangers, the discriminations, and so forth - the one thing I appreciate is that we can experience something people without weight problems can’t. We can change, we have this challenge. And it’s not like any other challenge, career-challenges for example – because it is so closely connected to us. It’s not on the outside, like a career we’re changing, its US, our body, our mind, our souls, our thinking. ‘Cause what will I think about all day, if I don’t fuzz about my eating habits and my weight anymore?

And I want to believe, that on the long run, it is an experience that we can learn from, because we managed to deal with something that BIG.

Hopefully I will keep up this positive way of thinking.
If you’re interested in me or my blog – you’ll have the opportunity to learn about myself later on. A small introduction about my person will follow in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment