It’s been raining a lot lately, which is especially bad fort he laundry I hung outside the other day, but that’s a different story…
Due to the amount of raining I have been seeing a lot of snails around, especially on my way to work in the mornings. They are so SLOW. But at the same time, they are pretty, quite, they carry their home right with them and are leading a very relaxed lifestyle, so it seems. They’re never in a hurry, they don’t get stressed, and they still reach their goal, the next delicious green is somewhere in reach.
Due to the amount of raining I have been seeing a lot of snails around, especially on my way to work in the mornings. They are so SLOW. But at the same time, they are pretty, quite, they carry their home right with them and are leading a very relaxed lifestyle, so it seems. They’re never in a hurry, they don’t get stressed, and they still reach their goal, the next delicious green is somewhere in reach.
I guess where I am heading with my little tale is that weight loss is SLOW. So SLOW and that’s what has been annoying me so much. But can it also be quite and relaxed? Slow in a good way? Will the new eating habits feel ‘at home’ some time?
I truly hope so. How can one relax with something like weight issues that pressures me (us) so much? I don’t know that - yet, but hopefully I will learn that I can’t climb Mount Everest in an hour, or lose 100 lbs in a week. I know it, cognitively I know that. But I don’t feel it, yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment