Started a new job last Friday - and things are GREAT - no comparison to the old #@(@(&%-company!
Really.
On my first day I got invited to join a group of colleagues to play basketball.
And looking back, I would always have said no, and been so sad about it, cause I wasn't fit enough, ashamed, would not have had anything to wear...
But this time, I said YES, right away. Admittedly, I was a little nervous, but it was SO MUCH FUN.
SO this is why I have been dragging my (now pretty tight) ass to the gym for 2 years.
We played for 2 straight hours, only 2 girls and 5 guys, and I am sore as hell - but it was SO MUCH FUN.
And I am just so delighted that I can actually do things. Say 'yes' to join a sports team - and I tell you, I love my elliptical, personal trainer and zumba classes, but team sports is really more my thing... I makes me feel like that all the muscles and improved condition have a real purpose now - because I can do things I always wanted to....
Moreover I get to know the colleagues right away - and burn a load of calories at the side.
SO HAPPY - and I thought I would never get there again.....

No comments:
Post a Comment