Saturday, July 9, 2011

Birthday Blues

:-(

I am old. I will be 32 tomorrow - and watching old clips of your all time favorite band on youtube doesn't exactly help.

I am not even throwing a party - just a brunch. With a couple of people. Like my mother would do.... so I am officially old now.

A while ago it didn't bother me too much - that I am in my 30ies, single, no children, no house, no pets... I was catching up on some party-fun I missed out when I was young. These days I am not even doing that anymore.

I don't even know if I want that anymore.

I don't know if I want a family and all that stuff either.... So - I am old, single, overweight and don't have a clue know what I want.

 I wanted to have lost far more weight by now. I planned it to be faster and not painstakingly slow with lots of setbacks, plateaus and bad times...

But what can I do - keep the faith - stick to my guns, and keep living on my prayer....


Happy Birthday to me...


No comments:

Post a Comment