I quit this Challenge! Not because I don't fulfill my goals, or because I'm doing badly - no, because I hate the pressure of having to post somthing -stick to dates and stuff. Not my thing. Can do that at work - not in my freetime! There you go! I'm just not a challenge person. I want to set my goals whenever I want - not on a specific day of the week - and I want to reach them whenever - not by the end of a week! I don't want to feel bad for not fulfilling a little something that was on a list in the beginning of the week. Again - not my thing!
Since I started the challenge on January 5th I lost exaclty 4.5 kg = 9.9 lbs! So not being successful ist definately NOT the reason for quitting!
It's a decision and I feel good about it!

Sometimes challenges just bring too much stress. Great loss!
ReplyDelete