Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Week 1 - THE PERFECT TEN

So - I made a promise to myself to join a challenge. I hate it. I hate challenges. And today is the worst day to actually start one. But I won't give in. No matter how bad I feel - I will get through this. And it's gonna be fun - eventually!

I have decided to go easy on the goals in the first week, just to make it through:

- be at my pre-Christmas weight by the end of the week = lose 1.8 lbs in the first week

- go to the gym at least 3 times

- count calories one day of this week (I despise calory-counting!!! - but it'll do me good to have a better understanding of what I put into my mouth all day)


*****************************

I have also decided to split up the goals into 2 categories: goals to achieve in a particular week and goals for the whole challenge
Here are the ones (so far) fot the whole challenge:

- make it to the end -> post goals and achievements weekly

- weekly weigh-ins - on Thursdays


******************************

So my starting weight for THE PERFECT TEN is this:

257.5 lbs = 116.8 kg (according to some unverified resources, one weighs more while having their period... let's hope they're right...)

Oh - and I almost forgot. According to the rules I need to reveal a dirty little secret, right?

OK, here it comes, it's a very unpopular belief of mine, which one should not mention in public - but in my opinion - the Beatles are overrated! (yeah, go ahead already and start yelling at me...)

1 comment: